Monday, April 22, 2013

New Years Resolutions

Today I got on my mothers blog to check on ingredients for a recipe I wanted to make when I realized something, I haven't logged on to or wrote on my blog for a while now.


The fact that I'm not writing is a pretty pathetic fact for someone who's going to major in journalism.

So, I've decided that today marks a new year for my blog. I've posted the occasional thing, book reviews, recipes, devotionals, etc.  My blogs new year resolution is to post at least three things a week. Some of it might be structured, some of it might be random. But I'm going to attempt to write at least three things a week to post.

It might be an article on how the day was, what I did and saw. Perhaps it will be a review. Or I might even post some of my own works. Who knows?

Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment